Clara Suasin Solicitors is a western Sydney based law firm that deals with its matters with a professional and straight to the point approach.
We offer a comprehensive range of legal services such as:
- Migration law (including visa applications, visa extensions and MRT appeals);
- Conveyancing (including buying and selling residential and commercial property; refinancing loans);
- Business and commercial law (including commencing, assigning and renewing leases and liquor licences, buying and selling small businesses and franchises);
- Family law (including divorce, children’s matters and property settlements);
- Wills, deceased estates (probate), powers of attorney and enduring guardianships;
- Public notary services
We are committed to providing you with the best service possible and pride ourselves on our consistent success. You can be confident that you will be treated with respect, understanding and confidentiality and that we will strive to bring you the best possible results.
Accessibility is important
At Clara Suasin Solicitors you will always deal directly with either Clara or Marigold, the lawyers handling your legal matters. You will never be passed off to an office manager, legal secretary or assistant. You pay for our direct and personal input in your matters.
In cases of emergency, we are able to make ourselves available on weekends and after hours by appointment.
Our offices are easily accessible via public transport and car. Our Plumpton office, situated in a cul de sac, has amply free unlimited parking and is within a 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk from Rooty Hill train station. It is also 100 metres from the Woodstock Avenue M7 exit. Our Doonside office also has ample free one hour to all day parking and is within a 30 second walk from Doonside train station and directly across a bus stop.
Contact us to arrange an appointment with our lawyers, conveyancers, registered migration agents and public notaries.