Clara Suasin Solicitors is a western Sydney-based, family-run legal practice with a professional and straight-forward approach to legal and migration services.
We offer a comprehensive range of legal services such as:
- Public notary services
- Migration law (including visa applications, visa extensions and AAT appeals);
- Conveyancing (including buying and selling residential and commercial property; refinancing loans);
- Business and commercial law (including commencing, assigning and renewing leases and liquor licences, buying and selling small businesses and franchises);
- Family law (including divorce and property settlements);
- Wills, deceased estates (probate), powers of attorney and enduring guardianships;
We are committed to providing you with the best service possible and pride ourselves on our consistent success. You can be confident that you will be treated with respect, understanding and confidentiality and that we will strive to bring you the best possible results.
Accessibility is important
At Clara Suasin Solicitors you will always deal directly with either Clara or Marigold, the solicitors handling your legal matters. You will never be passed off to an office manager, legal secretary or assistant. You pay for our direct and personal input in your matters.
In cases of emergency, we are able to make ourselves available on weekends and after hours by appointment and subject to a special hourly rate.
Our offices are easily accessible via public transport and car. Our Plumpton office, situated in a cul de sac, has amply free unlimited parking and is within a 5 minute drive or 15 minute walk from Rooty Hill train station. It is also 100 metres from the Woodstock Avenue M7 exit.
Contact us to arrange an appointment with our solicitors, public notaries, registered migration agents and conveyancers.